Sunday, September 27, 2015

Influenster-YSL Vox Box

I absolutely adore Influenster. Who doesn't love getting free products in the mail to try and review? The last box I received was also a YSL themed Vox box and I was thrilled to try more of their makeup. 



Yesterday I found my Vox Box in the mail. 2 gorgeous shades of lipstick compliments of YSL and Influenster. 


The first thing I noticed was how nice the golden tubes felt in my hand. Very old Hollywood glam. Then I opened them up and was blown away by the stunning colors. 


On the left is Fuchsia and on the right is Rose Stiletto. Both gorgeous colors for fall. I couldn't wait to try them both. So I did! 


I feel like Fuchsia (on top) is a fun color that left me feeling a bit saucy. Great for date night or wine with my gal pals. Rose Stiletto (bottom) is definitely my new go to color. One friend told me it was "Autumn on your lips!" which I thought was a perfect description! 

I'll admit I am mostly a tinted lip balm or gloss kinda girl, but this lipstick is super hydrating and feels lush on my lips. I will definitely be wearing Rose Stiletto everywhere from the school run to Starbucks. I even wore it to cheer on my Patriots today. 


My lips actually feel smoother and better after wearing it, not dry and cracked like some long wearing brands. Thank you YSL and Influenster for getting me fall ready! 

No comments:

Post a Comment