Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Half Moon Bay, California: A Love Letter

During previous visits, and even now that we have moved, Half Moon Bay is one of my favorite places! As soon as I laid eyes on those pumpkin fields I was sold. Seeing horses by the beach didn't hurt either. I told everyone back home that Half Moon Bay is like living in Oklahoma...if Oklahoma had an ocean, of course! 

The charm does not lessen the more I see of it. I am convinced I may end up there permanently if I'm lucky. 

Fresh cut flowers and the best honey anywhere, hands down. The lemons from the roadside stand taste like pure sunshine. I use them to make homemade lemonade. Happiness in a glass. 

Roadside Bounty:


I love the beach there too, although we had to go on up to dog friendly Montara State Beach when we took our Frenchie, Strawberry. 

Half Moon Bay State Beach:

Montara State Beach:

Pumpkin field last fall:



No comments:

Post a Comment